Made of 100% Pure Cashmere,which is one of the best fibers,well-known as "Soft Gold". Cashmere Features: * Very soft,Anti-shrink,Anti-wrinkling,Breathable,Light in weight,Good hand feeling,Warm
With Color Dot
Why Us : 1. Our own signatory prairie in Tibet&Inner Mongolia ensures the top quality cashmere resource. 2. Our own yarn factory and clothing factory,with Hi-Tech machines imported from Germany,Japan etc.. 3. Eco-Friendly: Adopt Eco-friendly dye stuff which is imported from Switzerland, Italy etc., natural and healthy. 4. Mature quality control system and strong R&D Center,help us provide better products and services. 5. OEM&ODM service is available. 6. Third-party inspection is accepted.
DERONG in Las Vegas
Customer's packing design or logo print service is also available
7*24h Service Center
Any of your feedback or inquiry will be answered within 24h
By Air or By Sea,various of delivery methods for your choice
Know More About Cashmere:
1. Why cashmere so expensive?
* Limited Production: With a global production below 7000 metric tons, its production is much lower than regular sheep wool. The low rate mainly because that only a few areas such as India, China, parts of Europe where the goats can be bred. Currently China is the largest manufacturer of cashmere in the world where sorting, spinning and weaving is well-performed here. Meanwhile the Inner Mongolia grassland is regarded as the best origin place of cashmere.
* Labor Intensive: The look and feel of an cashmere knitting extensively depends on the processing of the wool. It takes a lot of hard work from sheering the goats to separating and sorting each hair strands individually by hand. One piece of regular Cashmere Sweater needs one-year cashmere production of 5 goats.
* High Demand: Cashmere is extremely warm, light, soft, breathable and it has been in high demand ever since it was first discovered thousands of years ago. Today it is bought by designers and clothing factories to produce premium high quality Cashmere Knitwear. So anything made by cashmere becomes expensive.
* Season Limit: Cashmere goats only sheered during their molting season in spring which limit the producing capacity.
2. How to grade the cashmere fiber?
The longer and thinner fiber is better. Normally grade A fiber have the smallest diameter, ranging from 14 to 15.5 microns, and the longest length normally from 34 to 36mm.
3. Can we place small orders ?
Yes. For those in-stock items you can start with 1 piece to check the quality first. We'll arrange delivery within 5 days.
Contact us if you need more details on Women's Poncho. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Fashion Poncho Shawl、Women Cashmere Shawls. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.